Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Break 2009 Fun!!!

Since we took our big 10-day trip back east in July we decided to stay home for the fall break.  The kids had a full 12 days off of school and we spent our days relaxing and enjoying some down time from school AND piano!  We all needed a little R&R.  The most exciting thing we did was potty train Tatum!!!  She was such a champ about it all!  I am soo proud of my little girl!  After day one she was solid!  It just took me another 3-4 days to relax a little and not ask her every 5 minutes if she needed to go potty.  So after 10 years and 4 kids, we are officially DONE with diapers!!!  YAHOO!!!  Time to enter the next phase of life!  I know she's gonna hate me some day for this picture but here is Tatum in all her glory!!!!

Such a big girl!!!

We also had some adventures in baking!  I looked up some old recipes--a big feat for me because I don't really enjoy cooking or baking BUT I want the kids to enjoy it so we had a great time making things like cookies, carmel corn, and dirt cups!  Here's a pic of the kids and their "Dirt Cups."

No comments:

Post a Comment