Saturday, November 13, 2010

Max is THE MAN!!!

Our little Maxwell never ceases to amaze us! He is a FANTASTIC student at school and his teacher just adores him. I'm always a little nervous when talking to any teacher of Max because he says some of the darndest things sometimes (what I call Max-isms). For instance, one of the FIRST questions Mrs. Lombardi (his current Kindergarten teacher) asked me at parent-teacher conference was, "What is a 'Dead Bed?'" If you need a reminder of what the "Dead Bed" is then click here:) So yes, I can see how that would sound very odd coming from one of your students. But I'm glad she let me explain.

But anyways, Max just received a HUGE award from school. He was the only one chosen from his entire class to have "Donuts with the Dean." He got to miss class to go an do this too! My other kids have gotten principal awards but this is totally new to us. Max got to have donuts with the head hauncho!!! Way to go Max! (Oh my gosh!!! He actually JUST smiled for this picture:)


He was soo excited for this!!! He kept saying, "This is THE BEST weekend EVER!!! I get to go trick-or-treating on Saturday AND Sunday AND I get to have donuts with the dean on Monday!" We are soo proud of you Maxwell!!! Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment