Thursday, August 11, 2011

Heaven Help Me!

So we're only into our 3rd week of school when Max comes home and announces:

"This will be my LAST year of school. I'm quitting when I reach 2nd grade because that will be enough school for me. And I also want to be a 'Goth' when I grow up!"

I stop everything I am doing at that moment. What am I suppose to say to that?!

"Well Max dear....dropping out of school in 2nd grade is NOT an option, and how the HECK do you know anything about being a GOTH?!?!"

Well it turns out that there is a "Goth Boy" on one of his favorite Wii games--My Sims. And he wears all black and lives in a spooky house and doesn't like anything cute--Max has been wanting a "Halloween" themed bedroom for years, he just can't convince Ethan of it:)

Sooo....it may be a REALLY long 10 more years of school and I just pray that Max will someday marry a girl that has the same passion for Halloween as he does--and then they can decorate their house however they want:) Lord...give me strength to endure this boy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment