Sunday, September 18, 2011

Funny Boys:)

So we were eating lunch today after church and the kids were talking about what their favorite TV shows/movies are when Ethan said...

"I don't like Noggin because it almost killed me!" (Noggin is a TV station that plays kid shows all day with no commercials)

And because I had NEVER heard about this I asked, "How did Noggin almost kill you Ethan?"

He expounded, "Well...when I was younger I used to like to watch 'Go Diego, Go!' but then I watched this one episode where Diego had on snorkeling gear and then he went down into the water to a sunken ship and he could still breath and talk. Well, when I was in the pool with my snorkel gear I tried that and IT DIDN'T WORK!!!"

I said, "Ohh Ethan...should we SUE them?!?!"

Max chimes in, "NO! Let's just jump him! That means we get him from behind and tie him to a chair!" (I had NO idea that Max knew how to "jump" someone! The hoodlum!!!)

So we all had a good laugh about beating up Diego. Ethan does NOT forgive/forget easily--this I've known for years:) So watch out Diego!!! The Meeker boys are looking for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment