Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Piano Recital 2011

Okay....so technically this post should have gone BEFORE my Hawaii post. I did my marathon of piano recitals on Dec. 3rd--4 back-to-back recitals--and then loaded my family onto a plane on Sunday Dec. 4th at 5:30 a.m. I was just TOO excited about my Hawaii posts however this is an important event too:) I actually feel really bad about my kids in this recital. My attention was in soo many other places that this was definitely not their best recital:( Sorry guys!!! Mom's fault totally:) We're gonna be ULTRA-prepared for our May recital:) So here are my kids in their 2011 Christmas recital:

Max: "Away in a Manger" and "Silent Forest"


Ethan: "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" and "Overture"


The Boys Duet: Silent Night (My personal favorite:)


Carlie: "Go Tell It On the Mountain" (She and I did not do a duet this year:( It was just one more thing that I could NOT do this year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment