Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our New Puppy:)

Well, we have had a HORRIBLE dog year here at the Meeker house.  Our beloved Minnie of 10 years passed away in January.  Then our other dog, Ringo, ran away in March and never made it back--he managed to escape from our yard at least once a month:(  So this year I have been SOOOO sad because of my Minnie and then SOOOO mad because of our other dog.  So we had a "dog break" for a little over 6 months.  It was a LONG six months of my kids begging and pleading for another dog.  I was waiting until Tatum started school so that I would have time for a new puppy.  So here he is!!!!



He's plays hard...

then sleeps harder:)

He's got a rough life:)
His name is "Rocco" and he is a beagle mix.  We have had him for a full week now.  He is an amazingly smart dog as he has already mastered the doggie door AND potty training--HALLELUJAH!!!  He is a ball of energy for sure and is a HUGE distraction when I teach piano:)  But we LOVE him tons and tons.  It's been a LONG time since I've had a puppy but I am super excited for the challenge:)

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Puppies are awesome; how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw soo cute but sorry for your lossed It seems like all the animals are dying
    Monky died too :(
    Oh if you didnt know its Arianna :D

    ReplyDelete