Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trunk or Treat 2013

This is my personal favorite ward activity of the year!  The kids LOVE it and they love inviting their friends as well!  This year was EXTRA special and fun because we took everyone Trunk or Treating and THEN headed over to Carlie's last show of "Legends of Sleepy Hollow!"  Both my boys invited friends--I was a little nervous to let Tatum bring a friend because the play was pretty scary!!!  So I knew the boys coming were good with scary!  Tatum is GREAT with scary but I just didn't want to chance scaring the heck out of someone else's little girl:)

I told my kids that I would NOT be buying new costumes this year.  So this is what they come up with out of our Halloween box:

Tatum did NOT want to be cute this year!  (But I think she is STILL a pretty cute Dead Prom Queen:)

Biker Skeleton Ethan:)

Max--"Cowboy Zombie that drowned in a lake"

Max & Michael L.

Ethan & Michael T.

Let's GO!!!

1 comment: