Thursday, January 8, 2015

IKEA Christmas Party!

Carlie wanted to have a Christmas Party with all her Heritage school friends (and Emily--her best friend in our ward:)  So we quickly pulled together another super fun teenage party complete with one of our most favorite things--the IKEA Scavenger Hunt!!!

It was a great way to meet all of Carlie's friends who mostly live in Mesa.  They are all freshman at Heritage Academy.  We changed up a few of the tasks and once again had the FUNNIEST results.  Here are just a handful of our most favorite shots of the night--believe me when I say, there were TONS more pictures.  So here is what 10 teenagers came up with in a 45 minute time frame:)
Group Picture:
Mitchell, Daniel, Donovan, Dean,
Anthony, Carlie, Melody, & Emily


This was the task entitled "UH-OHH!"

Mitchell--"Pretending to put lipstick on in a bathroom display"

Team Picture--"I can't believe we al fit in here!!!"

Emily & Daniel--"High School Musical jump in front
of a red piece of furniture"

Emily & Melody--"Watching a scary movie!"

Donovan & Dean--"Feeding a stuffed animal
in a high chair"
Dean doing you know what!
I was a little shocked at this one--craziest kid of the night!

Another team picture--"I can't believe we all fit in here!"

Carlie--"Taking a shower in a shower display."
Well, we had a FANTASTIC time!  I love kids hanging out together--rather than texting each other all night!  Even if it means I have to feed them all and let them crash my home:)  I LOVE IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment