Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ethan's 13th Birthday!!!

Oh my goodness!  I am now officially the mother of TWO teenagers!!!  Heaven help me!!!

Ethan just turned 13 on February 24th.  He really wanted to have a birthday party this year but for some reason, this time of year is CRAZY!!!  Once again, we found ourselves without a free weekend in sight--scout camp-outs/Eagle project/concerts/dad's travel schedule all ruining our plans!  So we decided that he could have a birthday party with a few of his closest friends from school because they don't have school on Fridays and I could take them out during the day.

So he chose his best friends from school--Nikolas, Jacob, and Dallin.  I picked them all up on the Friday morning before Ethan's birthday--Feb 20th.  I took the four boys first to the movies to see "The SpongeBob Movie," then to Arby's for lunch, a round of Laser Tag at Golfland, and then finally birthday blizzards at Dairy Queen (since Ethan doesn't like cake:)  The whole day was planned by Ethan:)

It was so much fun for me to get to know Ethan's friends.  2 of the boys come from very large mormon families--Nik is 1 of 7 kids and Jacob is 1 of 9.  Such well-behaved boys and they are just like my Ethan.  I can definitely see why they like each other.

Here are a few pictures of our day:
Dallin, Jacob, Ethan, & Nikolas

Nice Ethan:)

Arby's is Ethan's favorite place to eat!




Blizzards & presents:)
Afterwards, I had to get everyone home because ALL 4 boys had scout camp outs that night:)  I was sooo lucky to get to spend my day with these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment