Sunday, June 5, 2016

James and the Giant Peach!

So another back-to-back play for this family:)  I still wasn't over the exhaustion from Peter Pan but somehow managed to put myself back together for another go around:)

This was a super fun play with a TON of costumes!  Max was in the ensemble this time--his main character was "Chris Cyermouth" who is a vagrant.  So Max was a homeless (and he acted drunk:) vagrant, a news reporter, and a shark:)  He had a great time and made a ton of new friends like always--I can hardly keep up with his group chats:)

Here are some pics:
I don't know this kid but he's wearing a
lobster hat that I made for this show:)

"James" (Charlie) and Max

Liam, Max, & Bryson

Nick "Ladahlord" & Max

Kaden "Grasshopper" & Max

Max's fan club from school--Scarlett & Parker

"Lady Bug" Hayley,
"Earthworm" Brennan
"Centipede" Bryson

Max and "Spiker" Remy

Eliza, Charlie, & Max

Adam and Max

"Spider" Olivia & Max

No comments:

Post a Comment