Wednesday, November 23, 2016

More Foster Babies!!!

Oh my heart ACHES as I post these pics!!!  I miss these fluff balls like CRAZY!!!  

I was asked to take in these 3 pups that were left on the doorstep of a Vet's office.  They were estimated to be 4 weeks old and had been left with no mother.  So I immediately picked them up since I was going through major "puppy withdrawl"--oh yeah...it's a real thing--from the chihuahua pups:) I was "told" they were border collie mixes but who knows, they were just plain CUTE.  I joked all the time about what they "actually" were in my pictures of them.

Roxy:  She was the most playful and adventurous of the bunch and she just LOVED Rocco.  Roxy and Rocco were quite the pair:)

Vicious dog attack:)



Puppy or bear cub?

Puppy or Werewolf?

Puppy or Hyena?

Olive:  This little girl was probably my personal favorite.  I just loved burying my face in all her fluff:)  One day I was outside with them and I was picking up dog poop.  I came around a corner to see Roxy staring over the pool edge and waves being made in the pool.  I threw the shovel, poop went everywhere and I RAN to the pool to see little Olive treading water like a champ in the pool.  I immediately pulled over out and she was completely fine--didn't cough up water or anything.  I was just so glad that I was there for this and said LOTS of "thank you" prayers for sparing this little girl.  We totally bonded over this event as I held her in a towel drying her off.

They were soo tiny at first:)

Puppy or baby skunk?



This was her "serious" model pose:)

Fiona:  Also known as "Fifi."  This little girl seriously looked like a stuffed toy--she had to have batteries somewhere right?  We also thought she kinda looked like a baby girl Wookie or Ewok.  SOOO dang cute.  She was the runt of this litter and pretty much the boss too:)  She would also be the first of the 3 to get adopted!!!

Definitely bear cub right?


Puppy or Baby Girl Chew Baca?

Rocco just loved them too!!!

I took these puppies back to the shelter on a Thursday and ALL 3 were GONE by Saturday!!!  I was beyond happy to know that they went so quickly.  I am just sad that I don't personally know any of the people who took them.  But they got off to a great start with TONS of attention and TONS of love and now they're off to good lives in good homes and that's what matters most.  LOVE fostering pups!  Seriously one of my most favorite thing to do:)














No comments:

Post a Comment