Friday, October 13, 2017

13th Floor!!!

We've talked about going to one of these haunted houses in Phoenix for years!  We decided that THIS was our year!  Carlie is off enjoying her school History Tour back east and Ethan is having a blast on his Science Tour in northern CA so we decided we deserved a little fun here:)

We bought our tickets at Costco.  I was laughing because Max was actually nervous and taking deep breathes in the check out line!  There's just something about committing and buying the tickets that made him nervous:)  Tatum was totally on-board the entire time!

We read some of the FAQs online and we laughed at this one:
*Don't wear flip-flops or high heels as these tend to fill up our lost and found.

And:
*This attraction is not recommended for children under 12.

So we wore our best running shoes and headed out on a Wednesday night with our 12 and 10 year old!

SOOO MUCH FUN!!!  Even just standing in line!  They had actors in costume walking around messing with people.  And if you had young kids with you...you seemed to be targeted even more!  Here's poor Tatum just trying to mind her own business in line:)


They were also willing to take pictures with your family as well. 


Fun little contraptions set up for fun picture too:




It took us a solid hour to make it through the two houses!  A solid hour of constant terror!  Seriously never knowing if someone was right behind you!!!  Oh my goodness I have never been more freaked out in my life and I have also never laughed so hard in my life.  I passed off Tatum to Chris because she seemed to really attract the actors but having Max at my side only helped when I could use him as my human shield.  Tatum's scream is THE BEST!!!  Holy cow!  We had so much fun and screamed so much that once we got out, we needed some ice cream to cool down our poor throats.  Totally worth the drive, totally worth the money.  I could definitely be talked in to doing this again:)


No comments:

Post a Comment