Sunday, November 12, 2017

Max's 1st Short Film!

Max was contacted by an ASU film student to star in his upcoming short film called "Under-Bed."  It is a movie about a 12 year old boy who is bullied at school and befriends the monster under his bed for comfort.

His character name was "Toby" and he spent about 16 hours over 3 days shooting it.  The movie was mainly just him--the monster will be computer generated--and 3 bullies.  And I can't wait to see it!!!

On the last day of the shoot, they had an actor not show up.  He was supposed to be one of the bullies.  The shoot was less than a mile from my home so I quickly called my other son, Ethan, to see if he would be willing to jump in as a bully last minute.  Ethan is such a great guy and agreed.  All he had to do was sneer at Max and make mean faces at him:)  He did great!

He had his own dressing room!!!

The make-up artist created this!

Aww!  Poor Toby:)


This guy thought I was CRAZY!!!
I just had to get a picture of everything going on!!!



Max now gets his very own IMDb page because he had talking lines in a filmed-movie!  Max had such a great time doing what he absolutely loves.  It was an amazing opportunity for him and I'm sure many more will be coming his way soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment