Sunday, January 20, 2019

Christmas 2018!

Oh man!  What a TREMENDOUS year it has been for our family--one of the best for sure!  How could we ever top it?  Having Carlie home for 2.5 weeks of course!!!

Carlie made it home in time to see Max & Tatum in their final performance of Annie at Higley Performing Arts Center.  We then settled in for a nice/quiet/relaxing Christmas here at home with JUST US!!!  

CHRISTMAS EVE:
We did our normal Christmas traditions--Christmas Eve PJs/slippers, light-looking, and of course SONIC!  



Max has been taking tap this year.  Here he is showing off his skills in his cool new slippers!



CHRISTMAS DAY:
We started with breakfast and presents.  Then hit the movies where we watched "Spiderverse."  We once again had a puppy with us this Christmas--this little tiny 1 pound chihuahua was stolen from somewhere.  The lady who stole him was arrested for shoplifting at a store.  When she was taken into the police department, they dumped out her purse to see all her loot.  Along with many other stolen items fell out this tiny puppy.  So I was called in by the Mesa Police Department to take the little guy in for the month.  We called him "Ralphie" (from A Christmas Story) and I just LOVED this little guy!  Seriously, every time I take in a single pup, I want to keep him for myself!  So I "try" not to let this happen too often.  But little Ralphie was a blast on Christmas morning!  He had the BEST time rummaging through all the discarded wrapping 
paper:)









We call him "Teen Groot" ALL THE TIME!




And of course our cute little Ralphie that we had all month!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this little man!  It about killed me taking him back in January!  But I did it--well, truth be told...Carlie did it for me:)



It hit me that this may be our last Christmas with our family dynamics just like this.  Carlie will probably on a mission by next Christmas and then Ethan gone the Christmas after that.  My family is growing up for sure.  But boy...what a great family its been.  Love these crazies to the moon and back.


No comments:

Post a Comment