Saturday, June 1, 2019

Ethan GETS HIS BRACES OFF!!!

Tuesday, April 30th was just a normal day in the Meeker household.  Ethan had an orthodontist appointment but it wasn't anything special--as far as I knew.  But then he called me and asked, "Hey mom!  Can I get my braces off today?"  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  What kind of question was that?!  These past 4 years this poor guy has endured 2 oral surgeries--1 cancer scare and 1 surgery to pull a tooth down with a chain--multiple tooth extractions, an expander (the WORST) and 2.5 years of braces so OF COURSE he could get those dang things off!  He did not need them one more minute!  I know some moms would have said no because they didn't get the before/after pic but not me!  GET THEM OFF ALREADY!!!  WOO-HOO!  I then took him out to his favorite restaurant (Arby's) for lunch to celebrate!

So THIS picture is my most favorite smile in the whole entire world.  Dr. Shane Blacker is a miracle worker.  These teeth are PERFECT!!!  Smile away my boy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment