Sunday, February 9, 2020

My BIGGEST Rescue yet!

Chris and I minister to a family that lives in the area of Black Water on the Pima Indian Reservation--pretty much next to Coolidge, AZ.  3 momma dogs on this property had puppies all within the same week.  The result:  25 unplanned/unwanted puppies.

Thank goodness for Lost Our Home Pet Rescue.  If it weren't for them, there is NO WAY I could keep rescuing these sweet babies.  With this large number of pups, I was allowed to use the official LOH van.

I'm SOOO OFFICIAL!!!

I loaded up with 17 of the 25 puppies and off to LOH they went for treatments/shots/surgeries.  They were then split up into smaller groups and put into foster homes for 1-2 weeks where they could finally get some much needed one-on-one attention.


2 weeks later, I get another text asking me to take 4 more puppies because the people who were "supposed" to come get them never did.  So I went out once again and gathered up these 4 handsome boys.  In honor of President's Day coming up this month, I made these my "Presidential Pups."  They go up for adoption this next week!  

So 21 puppies off the Rez and on to their BEST LIVES!  LOH ROCKS!

Roosevelt


Lincoln

Washington--"The General"

Jefferson

And just because you can't see a cute puppy video too many times:
https://vimeo.com/390363025


No comments:

Post a Comment