Saturday, August 6, 2022

First Day of School 2022!

We had a FANTASTIC summer but now it's back to school for Max Tatum, & Me!!!  

Quick backstory recap:  Call it a mid-life crisis but I NEEDED a change in my life.  My kids are growing up and I'm about to loose my 3rd kid and I HATE IT!!!  I also wanted to start using other parts of my piano brain and get back to performing.  So I saw that Heritage was hiring a part-time accompanist so I applied--had to make up a resume and everything as I haven't worked outside my home in 22 years:). I had to go through an interview AND an audition--there were three people applying for this job.  I was offered the job of the Heritage Academy Choir Accompanist and I accepted.   I cut back to teaching piano to only 3 days a week (instead of 4) and now I get to go to my kiddos school for a couple hours every day.  Neither one of them are even in choir but that's okay.  I get to "insert" myself into their lives,  I get to be a part of their school (which I LOVE), and I get to see them in action and watch Max crush his Senior year.  So I'm happy.  Look at my beautiful #3 and #4 babies:  Tatum in 10th Grade and Max in 12th Grade.





    We tried re-creating a few of Max's 1st day of Preschool pics:

Senior Year (2022)

1st Day of Packer Preschool (2008)









    Max & his best friend, Ricky, with their matching "Mine Craft" backpacks on the first day of school💗


No comments:

Post a Comment