Sunday, May 28, 2023

Max's Graduations--3 of them:)

    What a May we had!  One of the best.  It was a HUGE month for Max.  On top of all the softball events, Max had 3 graduations.  

Graduation #1:  Tuesday, May 9, 2023--The first graduation was from Rio Salado Community College but this ceremony was on the SAME night (and time) as the State Softball Championship game.  So we did not attend.

Graduation #2:  Sunday, May 21, 2023--from Seminary.  Here's a pic of our "Branch Boys" who all have matching ties.  I was told to "leave a space for "Logan" in the pic: (they bought and sent a tie to him on his mission in Montana:)

Pic that Logan took

BAM!  Photoshop magic!😂
(Yes, Logan is that short compared to the others😂)

    Max also received the Melchizedek Priesthood this month:  (Sunday, May 21, 2023)


Graduation #3:  Thursday, May 25, 2023--Heritage Academy-Mesa.  Max really wanted to hand deliver his Senior announcements to some of his most favorite Elementary School teachers from CTA-Independence.  It was sure fun visiting CTA again after 4 years of not having a child there.


Ms. Akins

Mrs. Lombardi

The big night:


Dr. Wells

Kyle

Ricky & Bennett

Photobomb by someone I don't know😂


Samantha

Natalie

Kierstin

Kierstin & Papa Frank

The Fam



Mrs. Udall (the Principal)

   I cannot believe that my third child has graduated from high school and is headed out on a mission this summer.  I am NOT OKAY with all this right now.  Thankfully I have a couple months to get okay with it.  Max has brought so much joy/laughter/fun into our home.  It will be a HARD adjustment for everyone this--especially Tatum and she and Max are "tight."  They are each others' BIGGEST FANS.  My kids just keep growing up...GET ON BOARD MOM!!!  They are the BEST of me, my greatest accomplishments, and I am THEIR BIGGEST FAN💗💗💗💗. Look out world...another Meeker on the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment