Monday, January 1, 2024

Christmas 2023

       Another great Christmas at home this year but I sure missed my missionary.  Max is kinda my "Pampered Princess" and I missed him fiercely this year:). It was really nice to have my other 3 kids and my dad here this year doing all our normal traditions--Christmas Eve PJs and lights.  We also watched "Wonka" at the theatre--which was fantastic.


HONCHO BUTT!



Elder Miles & Meeker in NY

Jace sporting his PJs at his parents'










    We also had Chris's younger brother--Kenny--over for Christmas day dinner and we spent most of the day talking with Max.  It was so good to hear Max talking/arguing with his sisters.  Made me miss him even more.  He & Tatum pretty much just talk in "Tik-Toks" so we mostly have NO idea what they were saying but they had a great time catching up as they don't get to talk much on a normal Monday.  Overall it was a great Christmas and I loved every minute with my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment