Monday, June 29, 2009

Cookie Monster!!!




I was making some double-fudge cookies for a "Girl's Night Out" party I was headed to that night and Tatum just had to be part of the process.  So this was her contribution--she licked the beaters clean!  She looked soo cute laying there on the floor with batter all over her face.  I asked her if she was the "Cookie Monster" to which she replied, "COOKIE, COOKIE, COOKIE!" in her scariest monster voice which I found very funny because I can't recall her ever watching Sesame Street!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tatum! She's my kind of girl..we love cookies at our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog is looking great! Welcome to the world of blogging. I can't talk. I have had the hardest time updating my blog. I have a couple of crafts to put on there but I have not been to motivated. Until next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really me who left the comment, but Jeremy said he will let Chris know how precious your blog is. :0) Jeremy and Chris need to Join the Twilight Dads Blog. :0)

    ReplyDelete