Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Max...tells it like it is!!!

Okay, so let me just start off by saying that this is my week off! I have NO piano lessons this week and so I am just at home for the next 6 days enjoying time with my kids by the pool and doing some much needed spring cleaning. So, with that being said.....make-up is NOT on my "to do" list this week. So today Max asks me:

"Mom....did you forget to go to sleep last night or did you forget to put your pink thing in your mouth?"
(I'm a HORRIBLE teeth grinder and so I wear a pink mouth guard to bed every night--not sure how he knew that:)

I say, "No Max, why?"

He responds, "Cause you kinda look ugly today! Make sure to go to sleep tonight!"

Man, I feel really great about myself tonight! Aren't kids great?!?! The truth hurts sometimes--I'm still not going to put on make-up this week:) And I still LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny...I love the things these kids come up with! I should have started a blog about all the hysterical stuff they said during preschool carpool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! see that is why i am lucky - i never wear make-up so i look like crap all the time and then when i do put it on my kids stare at me funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. serious that is classic! they can say the rudest things huh? and yep...we still love them :)

    ReplyDelete