Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tatum's First Day of Packer Preschool!!!


It has been a LONG three weeks here trying to explain to Tatum why she couldn't go to school just like her siblings. Well...the big day finally arrived! Tatum was SUPER excited to begin school with Mrs. Packer. This is the same preschool teacher that all of my kids have had and LOVED! So I was soo excited that Tatum would be attending the same preschool and with her being my last one at home I'm sure hoping to be able to volunteer in all of my kid's classes this year:) YAHOO!!!

So anyways...it was all great until Tatum asked the question, "Mom, you're staying with me right?!" Ugh...I was hoping she wouldn't ask that. I had to tell her "No, honey, I'm not." Well, she was NOT happy about that and cried all the way there. I made sure I was the last one to drop off so that I wouldn't hold up the drop-off line as I walked her up. Mrs. Packer was there waiting and saw the tears. She knew exactly what to do. She noticed Tatum's newly painted toe nails and asked her about them--worked like a charm! She immediately stopped crying so that she could show Mrs. Packer her painted finger nails as well! Such a girl!!! LOVE IT! So we were all good after that! WE LOVE MRS PACKER!!! (And I LOVE my 5 hours a week that I have all to myself:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey where is the preschool that she goes to? Is it at someone's home? I need a free one, is it free? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a "Packer preschool" on youtube and I googled it and your blog came up, don't think I'm crazy but my sister and I run a preschool also and we want to find that CD that she used but we can't seem to find those songs can you ask Mrs. Packer for us? Or send us Mrs. Packer's info and we can contact her? Thanks so much! Carli S. carlindan@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete