Friday, July 30, 2010

Tatum, Tatum, Tatum!!!

It has been a long first week back to school for our little Tatum. She is sure missing her siblings! And she has been rather grumpy. I have asked the kids to give her extra attention when they get home from school and this is what happens:

Tatum accessorized by Carlie. (Not sure why she had the "CRAZY eye" thing going:)



Let me explain this next picture. In July we stayed a few days with my little brother and his family. Stephanie was 9 months pregnant with their 2nd daughter (who was just born on July 23, 2010--Devoney Avery). Tatum was OBSESSED with Stephanie's huge belly. She kept asking me if I had a baby in my tummy. One time she asked, "Mom...do you have a baby in your tummy?" I said, "No, Tatum, I don't." Then she says, "But you got BIG CHEE CHEES!!!" So this has been on her mind for a month now. She wants a baby in her tummy AND big chee chees and big sister Carlie delivers! Kind of strange, I KNOW, but we had a good laugh:)


It's gonna be a LONG school year:)

2 comments:

  1. ok i LOVE her big chee chees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I just laughed so hard at this picture of the belly and chee chees! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete