Sunday, July 10, 2011

The BEST Wedding Reception EVER!

My amazing older sister, Anne, sure knows how to throw a party. The reception for Kursty and Colton was phenomenal! It was held in my sister's yard and was the most fun I've ever had at a wedding reception. The colors were aqua and yellow--all girl cousins in tutus!

My kids:


My Boys:


My Girls:



My boys have recently stopped calling Tatum by her name. They now call her DIVA--I wonder why?


The food was AMAZING:




FABULOUS company:

Carlie & Papa Frank:


Ethan and his best bud (and cousin) Seth:


My 16 year old nephew Catlin:


Lori, my G.G., and my mom:


Tatum and her favorite/not favorite cousin Sabey: (They have a love/hate relationship--3 year old girls are the best right?:)


Tons of fun:
My sister hired a photo booth to come to the reception. They had all kinds of fun hats/glasses/signs to dress up in and then you went inside and had your pictures taken. They printed 2 sets of everything--1 set of pics went to the bride/groom scrapbook and the other set was yours to keep. The kids LOVED LOVED LOVED this! I finally had to forbid Max from going in there--he went in 6 times and would have gone in another 10 times if I had let him:) Here are some of my favs:

Me & Chris:


Carlie & Papa Frank:


Ethan, Max, & Seth:


Just Max:


My dad just cracks me up sometimes:


And lots and lots of DANCING!!!


The weather was beautiful and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. So a big congrats to Kursty and Colton!!! Love you guys and we wish you the best of luck on your new adventure in St. George, Utah!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I'm having too much fun leaving comments today - but I love Anne's photo booth idea, how fun! Loved the picture of Lori, Gigi and your mom - it has been ages since I've seen them. Plus how can Catlin (wanna see my pigs?) be 16?????? Your dad's picture is classic, he has always been so good natured to go along with things. Miss you all and glad you have had such fabulous fun (even though it was without me!).

    ReplyDelete