Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our Family Joke:)

I've been messing around with a little video editing on my computer and was realizing how all of my videos are pretty much centered around piano/singing/music of any kind. So here is a 1 minute video of a very typical day at my home: Multiply this by 50+ piano students and well...there is pretty much ALWAYS music in our home. My husband (and Ethan) always joke about how they "LIVE in a musical." And well, they pretty much do. This always brings this SNL skit to mind when he says this: (and I have to apologize because I could not find this video WITHOUT an ad at the beginning:) So Chris and Ethan....if this ever really happens in our home, then you have my full permission to move out of the craziness:) And we'll make up a song about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment