Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Where all my time and efforts are going....

So May has been CRAZY BUSY like always and I have lots of catching up to do.  But just for today, I thought I would write a post about what is consuming most of my time and energy.....GIRL'S CAMP 2013!!!  It's only 3 weeks away!!!

This is one of the HARDEST assignments to get through--SKITS!!!  In the olden days, we just made up and performed a skit AT camp.  But OHH NOO!!!  We are all high-techy now so they have to be pre-recorded, edited, and uploaded onto an acceptable device:)  THANK GOODNESS for my husband!!!  There is NO WAY I could have done this on my own!   He's a SUPER GENIUS:)

So our skit is based on our assigned YW value--Divine Nature.  Not a whole lot to go on so THIS is what I came up with!  (YES!  I have a HUGE Dr. Seuss obsession!!!  I own every book that man ever wrote--LOVE HIM:)

No comments:

Post a Comment