Thursday, July 17, 2014

Last of Branson:(

We made sure to cram as much as we could into our last full day in Branson.  We hit the water park first thing in the morning!  White Water is full of awesome water slides.  I was surprised at how LONG our kids lasted there!  Chris and I pooped out an hour and a half before they did:)  

We then hit our last dinner show of the week--The Dixie Stampede.  We once again ate WAY TOO much good food and were entertained the whole time with amazing horse stunts and tricks.  The theatre was divided up into 2 side--The North and The South:)  They called people out of the audience on each side to come and participate in fun competitive activities.  We were on The North side and The South ended up winning that night:(  But that's okay, we all know that The North REALLY won back in the day:)




One of the winning "North" cowboys threw this flower to Carlie:)

We then headed down to "The Landing" which is an outdoor shopping mall mostly because we needed to walk off some of our dinner:)  This is Tatum in King Kong's hand:

We were gone a total of 11 days (NM + MO) and I would have thought that I would have been ready to come home but I wasn't!!!  I was actually quite depressed!  I could have easily spent another 2-3 days in Branson!  My kids are just growing up so fast that I absolutely treasure these times we have together.  But we had an AMAZING time and we sure hope to go back again someday.  WE LOVE BRANSON, MO!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment