Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 4th in NM:)

As usual, we headed out to Deming, NM for #1:  GOOD food and #2:  Fireworks.  It was a super fun year because my younger brother and his family flew out from North Carolina for a surprise visit.  They have 3 kids and the cousins had the BEST time hanging out.  We don't get to see any cousins very regularly and I'm always amazed at how they just immediately get along and love being together.  (I grew up with only 1 cousin ever and she was sooooo mean to me--no joke!)

Good food is a given in NM.  Blake's Lotaburger is a must for my kids and husband and then my sister is an amazing cook too:)

There was a 4th of July parade in town this year that the kids and I went to.  Good ol' small town fun:

This kid ALWAYS has a pose!



Fireworks went fantastically--my dad upgraded to a computer system after the mishap from two years ago:)  So no issues what so ever:)

I took the kid's passports so that I could take them into Mexico this trip--they are super strict on this at this border crossing.  So here are my kids in front of the Pancho Villa statue in Palomas:)  Me, I needed to get "mis drogas:)"

The last night we were there the kids planned a "Dance Party" complete with invitations and decorations at Papa Frank's house.





Sabey, Ethan, Max, Devony, & sad Tatum:)


We had a great visit and then headed out for our grand summer family vacation to BRANSON, MO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment