Sunday, June 29, 2014

Maxisms 2014

Well, Max is still my Max.  He enjoys torturing his little sister at any time and in any place.  He especially loves to tell her ghost stories--Bloody Mary being his favorite.  He left a "message" in my mirror in my bathroom one night meaning for Tatum to see it but I saw it instead.  Kinda creepy thing to see in your mirror when your husband is out of town but I had a good laugh.  He DID get in trouble the next morning for it and I told him that "Bloody Mary" needs to pay closer attention in english and spelling because she sure messed this sign up:

And while I was at camp this last week he made a "Bucket List."  And on this list:

#1:  Get a Dodge Ram Truck.
#2:  Get a tattoo of a skull on his left forearm so that everyone can see it when he drives his truck and puts his arm up on the window when it's rolled down.
#3:  Grow a beard.

Well after discussing this with his father, they compromised on this:
He will wait until AFTER his mission to get his tattoo.

Awesome…I leave for a week and this is what his mind comes up with.  I guess I'll cross this bridge when I get there:)

1 comment: