Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Band/Orchestra Kids!!!

With my kids going Heritage, they are required to take a fine art every semester--band, orchestra, drama, choir, or dance.  Well since my kids are not allowed to do choir (old deep-rooted feelings from my own high school days--haha:) they have to do band or orchestra.

Ethan has been playing the trombone this year.  I have been very "hands off" about this instrument because I've been so "hands on" with his piano.  So I figured this poor kid could use a break from me.  Well, he's doing AMAZING and is really enjoying being in band.  Seriously SUPER proud of this kid!  And Carlie of course continues to be amazing as ever on the oboe!  She taking this year off from musicals to really focus in on this instrument.  She is even learning to make the reeds right now:)  Super proud of this girl too.

So here are my awesome kiddos for their first concert this past Friday--September 26, 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment