Monday, October 20, 2014

Tatum's 7th Birthday!!!

So my baby is 7!!!  UGH!!!  She just keeps growing up on me!

Well, she was insistent on having a birthday party this year--believe me, I tried REALLY hard to get her to take the $100:)  And she wanted it to be a Halloween party.  Her birthday always fall right at break so I never know how many kids will be in town.  I definitely did not expect this many kids, but we sure had a scary/great time!

Max & Ethan took it upon themselves to scare all the guests as they arrived at the party.  They are both obsessed with 80s horror movies at the moment--I blame my husband for that--Max is "Freddy Cougar" from "Nightmare on Elm Street" and Ethan is "Jason" from "Halloween."


The "Vampire Queen"

The Terrible Three!



We made super cute eyeball frames:

Tatum's favorite thing--crafting:)


Played some fun games--that the boys ran:)
 MUMMY WRAP:





The cute cupcakes

The Birthday Girl in the Birthday Crown!


It has been an unusually rainy year this year in AZ.  We saw a storm coming in so we quickly ran outside and took a group picture before it started POURING RAIN!

But luckily it only rained the last 15 minutes of the party so we entertained with some Halloween cartoons!


Happy 7th Birthday to my Tatum Jane!  We love you ohh soo much!  You make our family complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment