Saturday, June 27, 2015

Boy's/Girl's Camp 2015!!!

Wow!  So the end of the school year seems to run right into Boys & Girl's Camp and before I know it, it's late June and our summer is half over!!!

We have had a FANTASTIC summer here in the Meeker home.  Busy kids with lots of places to be and it all started with the Deacons in our ward heading up to Camp Geronimo the first week of June.  A boy's camp would be boring without a few stitches and a little rain--thankfully, my son did NOT receive stitches but had a GREAT time!  I always love how talkative Ethan is when he gets home from camp.  His favorite parts of camp were his "Insect Studies" merit badge and working in the Scout Shop to earn his "Salesman" merit badge--he also earned some store credit which he bought a soda with:)  They also got some rain up at camp so they came home pretty dirty & muddy--this was the first time in over 30 years that Geronimo received rain during the first week of June!  Here are a couple pictures from the camp--men don't take very many pictures so I'm excited to have these few:


Next on to Girl's Camp!!!  This was my 4th year going--the last 3 years I was the Camp Director and I was REALLY happy to hand this over to a very capable lady that did a FABULOUS job!!!  It's always a TON of work to get here but always worth it!  And I'm REALLY glad/blessed to have a professional photographer in our YW's presidency!!!

ON OUR WAY!!!:


WE MADE IT!!!:


Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE these ladies!!!!





Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls!!!


This was Carlie's 4th/High-Adventure Year!
So I didn't get to see her much!  But
was sooo glad to see her the last day:)

This is the BEST picture of our AWESOME Bishop T!!!

All the AMAZING Bishops in our Stake!
Every year we are asked to make a video or come up with a skit of some kind.  This year, Sis. J.B. took this project on and did a FABULOUS job!  I seriously thought we had the BEST video there--but of course I am very biased:


Another fantastic Girl's Camp in the books.  Every year gets better--I don't like camping anymore now than I did a year ago but I'll do it again next year if they let me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment