Sunday, June 28, 2015

Rocco ON THE ROOF!!!

I was having some more insulation sprayed into our attic.  There were 2 guys in my home for several hours completing this job for me.  They had popped the screen of my master bedroom window so that they could pull the hoses through the window and not have to bring the insulation machine inside.  Well, I'm not completely sure if my dog jumped out my bedroom window OR if he climbed up the tall ladder left outside.  I was just working on paying bills when I hear..."Umm ma'am...your dog is on the roof."  I actually had to repeat that to myself a couple times before it actually made any sense at all!  Dogs don't get on roofs?!?!

So AFTER I determined that he was safe and not about to jump off, I snapped a few pictures and then lifted his 40 pound body over my bedroom window.  Of course crazy stuff like this only happens when my husband is out of town:)  I still just LOVE this crazy dog!  Couldn't be mad at him for too long:)



No comments:

Post a Comment