Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ethan is an EAGLE!!!

Well, it's OFFICIAL!  This boy ROCKS!!!  But I already knew this:)

I wished I could have taken pictures in the chapel where the 12 Eagle Scouts first met.  Ethan was BY FAR the smallest guy up there!  They all had to introduce themselves and tell about their Eagle project and about their favorite merit badge they earned.  I could not have been more proud of my son and how he presented himself!  HE WAS AWESOME!!!

He passed his final interview with flying colors and he is now an Eagle Scout!  The first one in either of our family lines--Meekers & Knoops!  (Papa Frank even bought a 4-wheeler that only Eagle scouts are allowed to ride on in NM:)  Way to go Ethan.  Words cannot express how AMAZING we think you are!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment