Friday, August 14, 2015

MAJOR Maxism 2015!

So last weekend was my GG's "Celebration of Life" and we had a nice program and everything went very well.  At the end, my sister was explaining all of the food we had for the reception--it was ALL of GG's favorites.  She was talking about her favorite cupcakes--some kind of strawberry/pineapple cupcakes--that my GG always called, "BTS--Better Than Sex" cupcakes.  Well, after the explanation and RIGHT before the closing prayer, Max yells out--"I know what my Dad is thinking...He is thinking that there is NOTHING better than sex!!!"

Oh....my....GOSH!!!  I can't remember the last time I turned that red!!!  Chris and I looked at each other and could have just crawled under the couch at that moment.  Thankfully it was a pretty relaxed program--a few cuss words and lots of crazy memories--that everyone just roared out with laughter!  Seriously...can't take that boy anywhere!  I'm sure GG had a good laugh:)  Thanks Max:)
This was a Max "selfie" I found on my phone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment