Sunday, July 29, 2018

Tatum...THE MACHINE!!!

When my girls were born 7 years apart in age, I thought.."Cool, no need for them to compete with anything like clothes, hair, makeup, or boys."  Little did I know that my youngest would be my hardest working kid!  She will NOT be out-done!  (My boys, they don't care to compete in the music world with my girls).

Carlie was called as an organist when she was 10--totally NOT my idea but I was AMAZED at how quickly she picked this up.  Tatum turned 10 at the end of last September and has been bugging me to teach her organ.  I put it off and put it off.  Finally I got off my lazy butt this summer and made good on my promise to "start soon."  So here is my baby girl after about 2 weeks of organ instruction this month (July).  She's blowing me away!  Looking/thinking ahead, smooth/legato fingering, using both heels & toes, silent feet switches...this girl is getting it!  She is a ROCKSTAR!!!  Crazy proud of my Tatum Jane!  A few more weeks and she'll be ready to go!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment