Sunday, December 20, 2020

CUTE PUPPIES of 2020!

     I didn't foster much at the beginning of the year--finally seeing some relief of all the hard work I did last year getting more than 60 dogs/pups off the Rez.  But puppy with-drawl is a very real thing for me so I was super glad these guys came my way!

    First up:  Oreo--this pup was adopted by my younger brother and now lives in Utah and goes by the name "Cash."  My little brother had been looking for a dog that would be a good fit for his young family.  When I got this dog, I just KNEW he was the one for them.  I'm not normally a fan of the "terrier" breed but this little guy was just the coolest and calmest little terrier-mix I had ever seen.  I tried convincing my husband that WE should keep him because he matched Lola soo well😉😂

    Next up were pups from the Rez that Lost our Home found!  I made this my "Hamilton" crew and had them for about a month:

Hamilton


Lafayette



Angelica

Eliza

Peggy

The momma💖

    And finally my Charlie Brown Crew finished out the year!  (I was asked to take more pups on this year BUT I promised my husband this Christmas OFF!  We have had puppies the last 3 Christmases.). These ones my Branch President was made aware of them and he quickly contacted me to help.  These pups were in a dangerous situation so I got them out as quickly as I could.  I had a good friend of mine keep them for a week since our winter grass was not quite in yet.  Then I was able to keep them the rest of the time.  They were soo dang cute that they were all pre-adopted!  Not a single one of them spent more than 1 night in the shelter! 


Sally

Peppermint Patty

Linus

Lucy

The momma--Cinnamon💖


    It's really really good that my husband keeps me in check--I'm allowed to have 2 dogs and my husband.  Otherwise, I'd probably have like 10 dogs.  I would have definitely kept Charlie Brown.  LOVED this little dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment