Sunday, January 17, 2021

My "Butter Dog"

There are at least 1,872 things I've had to say as a mother that I thought I would/should never have to say.  Things like:

"Yes, it DOES matter which toothbrush you use, do not just grab the first one you see." 

and

"No, it's NOT a good idea to take a canister of unmade Kool-Aid to a new neighbor as a 'welcome to the neighborhood gift'..."

and now the latest...

"Dogs don't like to be buttered." 




But this is what teenage boys do for fun on a Friday night.  "But don't worry mom...it has over a thousand views on TikTok AND we let Rocco eat the butter afterwards..."

Oh, well then of course it's ALL GOOD!  No reason to be alarmed...so glad the Chinese now know I have an over-weight beagle who was buttered...boys😜

No comments:

Post a Comment