Saturday, June 26, 2021

Lake Powell

     After living in AZ for 23 years, we finally made it to Lake Powell!!!  Thanks to Papa Frank who has always wanted to do this.  He rented a couple house boats for a week for us all to hang out and to celebrate what would have been my parent's 50th wedding anniversary and my mom's 76th birthday.  


    We were only able to go for the first 3 days of the trip--Carlie even drove in from Provo to join us!  The best part (in my opinion) was riding around in the speed boat and finding cliffs to jump off.


"Ice in the Veins"--this I learned...(NOT heroine use😂)



My hubby--the MOST DARING of all!!!




Sabey, Hanna, & Tatum




Beautiful views:



    So even though it was only for 3 days, we had a great time getting tan and hanging out with cousins eating good food.  Great way to start off our summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment