Sunday, August 23, 2009

Girl's Weekend Out!!! Ananheim, CA

I got an email from a great friend, Stacey Jernigan,  wanting to know if I wanted to take a road trip out to Anaheim, CA to go to a fitness expo and hand out with a old friend that I hadn't seen in some time--Liz Nuttall.  Well...I jumped at the chance and rearranged my piano schedule so that I could go and boy was I glad I did.  I had the BEST time hanging out with Stacey and Liz.  The fitness expo was great fun too.  We got to try out all the latest new exercise equipment and take classes--I came home SOOOOOOOO sore!  It was ridiculous how sore my arms were!  I have a LONG way to go to catch up to Liz and Stacey and their rockin' bods!  It was just plain fun to hang out with friends, stay out late, and eat out at nice restaurants all without kids--LOVE my kids more than anything else in the world but it was nice to get away for a short time!  So here are some pics of us in action!

Before class

Right in the middle--I'm all red and sweaty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment