Monday, August 3, 2009

The 2nd Day of School!!!

Yes!!!  The title is correct!  I was such a LOSER mom this year and I TOTALLY forgot to take pictures of my kids on the first day of school!!!  (To my defense, on the first day of school my day began at 4:30 a.m.  I worked out, came home, showered, dressed, got 4 kids going in the right direction, taught 3 piano lessons, and THEN drove the kids to school!)  SOOO maybe others will cut me some slack but my daughter is definitely NOT!  Oh well!  What 'cha gonna do?!?!  Here's my beautiful kids on their SECOND day of school at Chandler Traditional Academy-Independence Campus on Tuesday, July 28, 2009.  Ethan is starting 2nd grade with Mr. Bro.  Carlie is beginning the 4th grade with a set of team teachers--Mrs. Hight and Mrs. Hare.


No comments:

Post a Comment