Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Little Wizard!!!


For dinner tonight we had kabobs.  As we sat at the table after finishing, Tatum grabbed one of my skewers and immediately pointed it at me and said, "YOSA!!!"  What she is actually trying to mimic is a spell seen in the Harry Potter movies--"Wingardium Leveosa!"  (the levitation spell).  We all started laughing out loud!  Chris and I turned all of our kids into Harry Potter nerds this summer by reading the books out loud and watching the movies and who knew that even the youngest--Tatum is 23 months old--was paying attention as well!!!  I was shocked that she was the first one of our kids to think about using the skewers as wands.  Well after that we had ALL 4 kids running around with "wands" in their hands shouting spells at each other--the dogs being the main targets.  I know...CPS would probably frown on this event but we managed to keep it under control and no eyes were lost!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute! Right now I'm reading HP #6 & Noah's reading HP #2; a fun bonding time for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buffie! I jumped onto your blog from Jenny Nunnally's. So cute! Love the story about the wand and Tatum. She is so smart!

    ReplyDelete