Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FHE Spotlight--Carlie Mae!!!


Okay!  Final kid!!!  So tonight was Carlie's night.  She has lots of scrapbooks to go through--being the first kid and all, I was a little camera crazy!  But she was soo dang cute and still is!  So it was fun to remember our younger days!

Ethan:  What Ethan likes most about Carlie is how she "embarrasses" him at school.  She likes to mess up his hair and make him do silly things like hit himself.  (I guess it's a brother's job to be "embarrassed" by his sister but he obviously really likes the attention--go figure)


Max:  (Having a better night tonight:)  Max likes that Carlie lets him play with her Barbies but he doesn't like that she keeps him out of her room!  "No Boys Allowed!"  is a permanent sign on her door.

Dad:  What dad likes best about Carlie is how adventurous she is!  She is always up for trying something new--like softball.  She tries everything and LIKES everything!  She is just soo darn talented it's hard to keep her humble!  She also is the first to try any new food!

Arianna Braun, Morgan Mann, & Carlie--the stars of the team!

Mom:  What can I say about my little clone?!  How can I not love EVERYTHING about her!  She is an AMAZING pianist--I know I am her mother but in 16 years of piano teaching, I have never had a student like her.  It just clicks and makes sense.  She's sure to pass me by in a year or two.  I also love how helpful she is.  I LOVE having a 9 year old!  She is a fantastic babysitter for her siblings.  I know that we would never make it out the door on time in the mornings if I didn't have her.  She gets the dogs outside, school bags packed, and Tatum in her car seat all without being asked!  Like I said, I would drown without her!  

Carlie & I at Phantom of the Opera on Broadway 7-09

No comments:

Post a Comment