Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dang! I recorded it WRONG!!!

Carlie has now decided that she wants to try her hand at music theater. Okay...so I'm trying my best to NOT drag my feet anymore when it comes to her musical talents:) So I signed her up for a "Super Singers" class and this was her final performance--and I RECORDED IT WRONG!!! UGH!!! BUT she still sounds AMAZING!!!

Her audition is at the end of April and it is for "Annie." One of my all-time favorites. Of course she wants to be "Annie" but this whole music theater thing is WAY out of my zone. So we'll see what happens. We would be thrilled if she could just be one of the other orphan girls like Pepper, Duffy, or Molly. (I need to get her into a few acting classes this month too). So here is Carlie singing, "Maybe" from Annie. (It was breaking my heart to hear my OWN daughter singing this song--like she wasn't loved or anything--Carlie...I would SOO adopt you if you weren't mine:)

2 comments:

  1. Ya, it is DEFINITELY time to let that girl's light shine. Serious. She is awesome, and you can't stop her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you record that wrong? it sounded amazing!! she could totally do theater. and i totally forgot to tell you today that she did awesome...up there with those big girls :) we saw annie in LA when we were little and has always been my favorite! when she gets a part i want to come see.

    ReplyDelete