Sunday, May 1, 2011

More Max-isms!!! (but cute ones:)

This handsome dude had an amazing week:)


He is playing T-ball right now (on the "Cubs") and is having the time of his life!!! He has been playing all positions on the field but his favorite position is "pitcher." They don't really pitch at this point but he gets to be a part of every play here--and he has made some amazing plays! He had a game this past Monday. He made 2 AWESOME plays where the ball was hit right to him as the pitcher. He picked the ball right up and made a perfect toss to the first baseman and got 2 people out!!! The BEST play came when he CAUGHT A POP FLY!!! Oh yes he did!!! He totally did not mean to but he did!!! He told me after the game, "Mom! It was SOOO CREEEEEPY!!! I just stuck my hand out and closed my eyes and when I opened them...THE BALL WAS IN MY GLOVE!!!" We were sooo proud of him!!!

Well, this amazing kid had ANOTHER game on Wednesday. He was soo pumped up about catching the pop fly in the last game that he told me that he was going to catch ANOTHER one this game....well.....HE DID IT AGAIN!!! This time he kinda meant to. It was AMAZING!!! Max we are SOOO proud of you--especially Dad. The poor guy needs an athlete in the family:)

The reason I have not touched my blog in over a week is because my younger brother and his wife dropped their two little girls off at my home for the week--Sabey is 3 and Devoney is 8 months. Good times and a GREAT reminder that 4 kids is ALL I NEED:) Max was totally smitten with little Devoney. She loved him too. She liked to grab his hair and eat his face. Here's a pic:



Max asked me one night, "Hey mom...do you think we could get another baby?" I said, "No Max, there's no more babies for us. But if there were, would you want a little brother or little sister?" He answered, "A sister FOR SURE!!!" He just cracks me up. He is a great big brother to Tatum and that will just have to hold him until he can have little girls of his own:) Love you Max!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment