Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tatum's Preschool Program!!!

So this is my fourth and final 3 year-old Packer Preschool Program! I have LOVED LOVED LOVED everyone one of these programs. Mrs. Packer does such an awesome job and I am soo happy that all 4 of my kids have had the opportunity to experience her program.

My kids have never been the "shy"ones in programs but I think Tatum takes the cake as the most....gosh, there are SOO many words to describe her performance...loud/slightly over the top/aggressive/HILARIOUS/just plain vivacious!!! She sings with GUSTO for sure! I was having one heck of a time trying to keep the camera steady because I was laughing soo hard!!! Yes! That is my cute little girl in the pink and yellow flower dress on the right hand side of the front row. Her "serious" face was cracking me up! What can I say, she's the youngest of 4 kids and SHE WILL BE HEARD:) These are just 3 of my favorite songs--there were more:)





1 comment:

  1. Is it just me that cannot watch the video? It says "an error occurred - please try again later" (Kevin changed some settings on our computer so it might be that - I've had issues with a few other things).
    Anyway, I don't need to watch the video since I was there - she was quite funny! I love the preschool programs too!

    ReplyDelete