Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tatum's Graduation:)

Whew...I'm a little behind here. Drowning in Girl's Camp stuff but taking a moment to update my blog:) 

My baby has graduated from Packer Preschool!!! My last one:( All 4 of my kids have gone through the Packer Preschool program and we have LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I have pretty much had a kid in Mrs. Packer's every year now for 9 years (I think there was 1 year off between my boys:) Either way, we are sure gonna miss Mrs. Packer. No matter how many times I've heard the songs, I love them every time. This one is my personal favorite called "When I Grow Up." (I was super sick on graduation night so I left the video recording to Carlie--little bumpy but she did pretty darn good:)


Here's the graduate:


And her BFFs: Natalie & Chloe (Thanks Danika for taking this pic:)

And the Graduating Class of 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment