Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ethan's Arrow of Light

Well!  We got one boy through cub scouts!!!  Woo hoo!!!  I laugh because 3 years ago when Ethan turned 8, Chris and I had NO CLUE what went on in scouts.  We both grew up in New Mexico and in my town, scouts was optional.  Chris was raised by his wonderful single mom but no scouts:)  Well shortly after Ethan turning 8, I was called to be the Bear den leader and Chris was called over the 11 year old scouts.  And here we are almost 3 years later still in scouts--but now I'm over the Wolf den and Chris is still over the 11 year olds.  WE GOT THE MESSAGE!!!  Scouts is important and we have definitely come to appreciate and love it over these past years.

So here is my super HANDSOME son getting his Arrow of Light award (Chris is FIRED from taking pics ever again:)




So I have 1 son entering Boy Scouts in February and my other son, Max, is entering Cub Scouts this month!!!  (It was an expensive trip to the scout store this past weekend:)

Congrats to our Ethan!!!  We love you tons and tons!!!

1 comment:

  1. See what happens when you talk trash about scouting?!? Just kidding! :)
    Next time let me take your pics - I was sitting right there with my nice camera!

    ReplyDelete