Thursday, January 3, 2013

Zoppe Circus!

I was sitting in Ballet Etudes a couple weeks ago when a man came in and asked me if I wanted free tickets to a circus coming to Chandler.  Sure!  Why not?!  I'll take anything free:)

Well I am sure glad I did because this was the coolest little circus I've ever been to!  Just a good old-fashioned circus that had us entertained for a full 2 hours!  It is an Italian circus--Zoppe Family Circus--and they were performing in a tent set up behind the Chandler Center for the Arts.  SUPER cool acrobats and tricks!  And the main clown--Benito--was HILARIOUS!  We had such a great time!  We went on New Year's day--GREAT way to bring in the new year:)
My own circus act:)






This is my kids with "Benito" the clown:)

This pretty lady was the horse trainer/rider:)

No comments:

Post a Comment