Thursday, February 27, 2014

Max's 9th Birthday:)

So I have a confession….I bought my boys out this year:(  Between my niece's wedding, the temple open house, and the kid's rehearsal schedule for their upcoming show, and then the actual showtime, we did not have a single free weekend.  So I offered them $100 to NOT have a party and they both took me up on it:)

So with that $100, Max really wanted a guitar--very cool and something I was definitely supportive of.  (I would have had a HARD time letting him blow the $ on Legos:)  So we got him all hooked up with everything he needed and now big sister Carlie gets paid (in Thirstbusters from Circle K) to teach him.

We still celebrated with dinner out at a restaurant of their choice.  Max chose Village Inn this year.  Yes!  Finally moving on from McDonald's:)

He even got his own slice of birthday pie!

So Happy 9th Birthday to my little guy Max.  I just love this kid more than I can say.  He brings so much joy and laughter into our home and it would be just plain boring without him.  Love you Maxwell Gordon!



No comments:

Post a Comment